Created by spittman on Sun, 10/23/2016 - 22:44
· On Monday, Red Ribbons and Stickers will be passed out to the students.
· On Tuesday, we are asking all staff/students to wear red t-shirts with blue jeans.
· On Wednesday, students may wear favorite team t-shirts and jeans.
· On Thursday, students wear sunglasses (to Shade Out Drugs)
· And on Friday, the Elementary students will be saying “Boo to Drugs” as they go trick-or-treating. High School students will not be dressing up, but may blue jeans and an ASD shirt.